APEX USES 3D X-RAY FOR BETTER PATIENT TREATMENT
Apex recently incorporated 3D Cone Beam imaging which extends diagnostic X-ray imaging potential for better patient treatment. The visualization tools available permit more certain diagnoses. It enables our office to coordinate treatment planning with colleagues and to explain treatments visually to our patients with accuracy.
3D images make the X-ray diagnosis for root canal, microsurgical treatment and implant treatment more predictable and faster. The system provides a three dimensional image of the patient on the computer screen and the surgery is performed virtually for the patient to review.
Other benefits include:
- Low Radiation dose (less than a full mouth series of intraoral film)
- A quick comprehensive scan of the complete oral-maxillofacial area (14 seconds)
- Immediate virtual diagnosis and treatment planning in one visit
- More certainty during surgery
- Easy sharing of images and diagnostic information with referring doctors
We want our patients to receive the best dental care possible, that’s why we invested in the latest technology in dental diagnostics.