CBCT / 3D X-Ray
Apex recently incorporated the GALILEOS® 3D Cone Beam imaging solution from Sirona. Sirona’s technology extends diagnostic X-ray imaging potential for better patient treatment. The visualization tools available in the software assist us with better, more certain diagnosis.They allow our office to coordinate treatment planning with colleagues and to explain treatments visually to our patients with greater clarity and accuracy.
3D images make the X-ray diagnosis and implant treatment safer, more predictable and faster. The Sirona system provides a three dimensional image of the patient on the computer screen and the surgery is performed virtually for the patient review. Then at the time of treatment customized guides specific to the patient and the case assist with accurate implant placement. This allows for faster more comfortable surgery.
GALILEOS® not only shows 3D displays in perfect image quality, but also enables more complete navigation and diagnosis than the traditional 2D x-ray films.For our practice, the GALILEOS® 3D Dental Cone Beam solution offers:
• Low Radiation dose (less than a full mouth series of intraoral film)
• A quick comprehensive scan of the complete oral-maxillofacial area (14 seconds)
• Immediate virtual diagnosis and treatment planning in one visit
• More certainty during procedures
• Easy sharing of images and diagnostic information with referring doctors
We want our patients to receive the best dental care possible, that’s why we invested in the latest technology in dental diagnostics, the GALILEOS® 3D Dental Cone Beam solution.